Monday, December 08, 2008

After a five year hiatus from blogging I decided to bring my blogger account back to life. Lucky you, you get to read my very first post, this my friends is called Living History ;)

I feel obliged to offer a few words about the restarting of my blog, an obligation to myself as my readership base (the whole five or so of them) have already moved on to bigger and better things. I have always been an early adopter of new ideas/people/concepts/technology and then I always seem to drop them just as they get popular. I was on Blogger back before people knew what a blog was, I had a digital camera before anyone else even realized you could take pictures without film, and I had an LCD TV back when that was really weird. Flash forward to 2008 and here I am trying to get my blog groove on after a 5 year absence, I am sans digital camera (luckily I am getting a new camera for Christmas,) and I still have that TV, which is beginning to look quite old now. I tend to be quite verbose, so I am hoping that carries over well to this format.

I plan on writing allot about myself and my thoughts, but also hope to include some information about the place I call home, Chelsea, as well. When I get my new camera I will toss in a few pictures of things that I find interesting, and if you are reading this then you find what I like to be interesting as well.

Thank you for reading my inaugural post!

No comments: